HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MUZ-304

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:03 pm

Jaz_ej20 wrote:
MUZ-304 wrote:
well i had a quick read and theres good points from all,

But the last rule... no dickheads.

Well know one looks in the mirror and tells themself that they are a dickhead and cant go on this cruze.

how do u stop it. but there where a few crazy moments with a VN commo
Jaz can back me up on that and knows what happened.

What that VN was doing no body knows, But im pretty sure he fits under that last rule!

Yep, i think so. But he wouldnt see it that way...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BERZRK
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:39 am

Hey guys.. Me again...

I have taken the time to read through everyones comments on the recent cruise. Honestly we didnt know how many cars were turning up. most who came don't even know these forums. Don't know me Don't know deano. ALOT OF PEOPLE ONLY KNOW OTHERS BY WHAT CAR THEY DRIVE.
I don't Even know many on these forums. At the next cruise i plan to put a face to the name and so should everyone. GET TO KNOW THE MEMBERS OF YOUR CLUB!

The last March 12th cruise was a good turnout. it was a friday night, people been working all week and for months alot of people were looking forward to this cruise, some people just got a bit too excited and did some things they would of looked back on when they got home and thought wow i was a DICKHEAD! the people that played up WERE NOT A USER OF THESE FORUMS (that i saw anyway).
Deano and I had a few people coming up to us venting issues about a skyline. i have the number plates. He is lucky i give second chances.
Why do you think Deano and I talked and made it a Sunday @ 9am?? We just want the True members with a true passion for cars to turn up. YES you will probably say THATS ME! so if that is YOU then you know what we EXPECT of YOU. TO BEHAVE. BY ALL MEANS BRING A FRIEND. Just Remember if you bring a friend your responsible to let them know our rules and guidelines. We dont support any form of Reckless driving or road rule breaking in anyway shape or form. When your Driving with the club as part of the club remember YOUR DRIVING WITH YOUR MATES!!! Seriously we have seen cars do burnouts and drift and everything like that before. We just want sensible people at the next cruise with common sense to respect the person driving in front or behind them.

The cars that did get into trouble on the last cruise.. the police will deal with them.. its there own fault..and is no way ours.. EVERYONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THERE OWN ACTIONS.
We just lay down the rules for it to be as smooth as possible so that police are NOT required.

as DAVO_XR said its not hard to drive sensible for 4 hours... (BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO IT WILL NOT IMPRESS US) your just making yourself look bad in front of your mates.EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE A GOOD ROLL MODEL FOR THE NEW MEMBERS.

the next cruise will be slightly longer as we are stopping for a BBQ. the next cruise will also be LONGER (KM wise) than the last one, but alot better roads to drive on!! Although nothing is Yet finalised as we are talking to our sponsors. On that note: Remember We are representing our sponsors on the cruise. Esspecially Hamish at Revolution Racegear. i can tell you for a fact he wouldn't want any silly behaviour as he is the man supporting us through his business.

So please next cruise behave, come say hello to Deano and I (I think we are cooking the BBQ aswell so look out) so we can put a face to your name and hopefully have a great day of cruising.

If Your Driving down from North Way Jake is your man.

make yourself known in the club so if there is any "dickheads" that are giving us a bad name. we will report them and have them banned from Meets because thats all we can do..

Do the crime do the time.

If there is any other issues feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks Everyone

1994 Toyota Supra - 240rwkw@12PSI
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:22 am

Nice response.

Can I suggest that a clear policy be told to attending people (especially via facebook), that burnouts, silly behavior etc. will not be tolerated and number plates will be recorded and handed to police.

"NO DICKHEADS" as was put on the last facebook page was simply not good enough. No one thinks they are the dickhead. I was shaking my head at the sight of this on the facebook page.

The vast vast majority of people that attended (9/10) were from facebook, not this forum. It is useless to babble on about it here when facebook is the key medium.
Back to top Go down
BERZRK
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:34 pm

i was clearing it up for you guys here Smile

i dont have access to the facebook page cos the other guys are slack!
and probably scared to take some flaming!

thats out of my domain! i have asked for access but never got a response Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gto-190
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:10 pm

Don't need admin access to post something up on the facebook wall guys, the reason we havent handed out admin status to more people is because its too hard to keep track of what people are changing etc, and the facebook group is an open group anyway, everyone reads the wall etc

its easier to post it out to them in a msg than write it on the wall. people don't check it that often. cyclops

at the next cruise things will be alot tougher on drivers to behave. we don't wanna have to take it back to teachers keeping its students inline. you know what is expected of you. so dont blow it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://modified.activebb.net
Mav

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:10 pm

couple of good statements in there,

good idea to start recording number plates and handing them in..

youll find if you dont do this soon enough we wont be cruising and we will have a shitload of cops at every event stopping us and putting an end to our club because of 2 or 3 peoples actions
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/Mav14?ref=profile
FAT_33

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:50 am

hey guys...
wow lots been said here... i should realy check it more often aye...

first thing is first... who ever thinks the organising is shit then please go do it yourself... or leave us alone. i put hours and hours into organising it. sorry if this sounds harsh but its the truth. You try organising 100plus cars to be sensible on a friday night with young people behind the wheel....... doesnt happen.

second thing is yes, sunday at 9am... this is to get away from hoons and dickheads who stuffed it up last night... its aimed at people who love their car and like a nice drive and a BBQ to get to know more people with cool cars.

and plus being at 9am, i doubt those bogans will be there because they will be just going to bed from stealing all there commos the night before Razz

and please... No dickheads :p

DEANO

admin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:55 am

FAT_33 wrote:
hey guys...

first thing is first... who ever thinks the organising is shit then please go do it yourself... or leave us alone. i put hours and hours into organising it. sorry if this sounds harsh but its the truth. You try organising 100plus cars to be sensible on a friday night with young people behind the wheel....... doesnt happen.

second thing is yes, sunday at 9am... this is to get away from hoons and dickheads who stuffed it up last night... its aimed at people who love their car and like a nice drive and a BBQ to get to know more people with cool cars.

and plus being at 9am, i doubt those bogans will be there because they will be just going to bed from stealing all there commos the night before Razz

DEANO

admin

Im loving the 9am start! Nice cool air for the turbo Laughing
Is it bring your own meat for the bbq? or 1 dollar sausages etc? Or hasnt that even been figured out yet? haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FAT_33

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:57 am

and also..... who cares if you car has a pair of sony explodes with a set of rodney janes... its a club guys with people with similar interest. My opinion is there shouldnt be a level to get across before you can join us on cruises...some people only can offord wat they have.... I know one guy who knows more about cars than i do fast food and serious he drives a laser with a set of 17s... best bloke to know tho and he loves our club.... sooooooo who cares!!!!

but thats my own opinion. sooo leaving this but up to dave Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FAT_33

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:59 am

[q[/quote]

Im loving the 9am start! Nice cool air for the turbo Laughing
Is it bring your own meat for the bbq? or 1 dollar sausages etc? Or hasnt that even been figured out yet? haha[/quote]

most likly gold coin per snag Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BERZRK
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:08 pm

but thats my own opinion. sooo leaving this but up to dave

man leaving stuff up to me is a disaster! Razz

and yes at this stage its gonna be a gold coin donation or $1 pretty much for a snag/hamburger and a sticker!! Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MUZ-304

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:39 pm

BERZRK wrote:

and yes at this stage its gonna be a gold coin donation or $1 pretty much for a snag/hamburger and a sticker!! Smile

Yes, stickers, loves it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:07 am

BERZRK wrote:

Schweet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Longy

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:10 pm

[quote="Jaz_ej20"][quote="FAT_33"]hey guys...

DEANO

I agree with Deano, at the end of the day its a club that you undertake in your spare time....look at me, i drive am accent, no engine mods that im even aware off.....i know more about a tv than i do the car that i drive, but i joined the club in hopes to meet new people, learn about the cars and most off all have some fun in my spare time....and at the last cruise, i had a ball! Yh there were some close calls, but hey, try controlling everyone. It aint gonna happen. All you can do is worry about yourself and behave and hope that others have the sense to do the same....if not, its you that'll pass them crashed in a ditch.....!!!
Aight :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mav

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:35 pm

organising is never easy, i know from personal experience organising car cruises, you did an excelent job deano and who ever else assisted in helping!

just bring on the next cruise!
Back to top Go down
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:05 pm

I really enjoyed the last cruise, thou I wasn't driving due to broken car but I loved it!!

Keeping tabs on everyone is just not do-able.

But its a new club and this is just the teathing problems, So lets just move on and have fun doing what we do best!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Langi

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:32 pm

might, might not cruise this event guys, Family from Sydney coming down.
I will call in and say hello at the meet at 9 then see from there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:29 pm

Muz and I realized before when we looked in the paper that there is a Targa stage that happens in the cambridge car park on the 2 nd of may! The same day as this cruise! Dunno if that affects anything!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MUZ-304

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:39 pm

Damn, bet me to it. and u were in the lolvo!!!

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:13 am

MUZ-304 wrote:
Damn, bet me to it. and u were in the lolvo!!!

lol

I dragged you off once last night! It loves it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silvion

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:42 pm

New date suits most better from what i've heard!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BERZRK
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:08 am

yeah it was mostly changed because may 2nd is kind of creeping up on us and alot of people are saying there cars arnt ready or it was too early as most wanna drink sat night so i get my licence back may 16th so that was easy to pick and 12noon most people are up n about by then.

so were hoping for a good turn out.

just need a show of numbers as to who wants some snags so we can work out a number of them to get.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaz_ej20

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:00 am

Count me in mate!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BERZRK
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:01 am

out of a guess im thinking 100 snags should maybe cover it... but dont hold me to that! if everyone is starving might need 200. lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mav

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

CRUISE DATE CHANGED TO: May 14Th THIS FRIDAY NIGHT MAYHEM CRUISE IS ON!!!!!!!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next